lunes, 26 de mayo de 2008

MEME!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago I was in Santa Barbara del Zulia, studying 3rd grade at the Madre Emilia's primary school! I remember that I played a lot with my sister and cousins, at my grandmother's house! We loved playing Hide and Seek, we also used to dance a lot, especially Backstreet Boys songs! At 1998 I loved Spice Girls and Britney Spears.. They were my idols!
5 things you have to do today:Today, I have to study for 3 exams..., make lunch, Go to the community service, and watch LOST =)
Snacks I enjoy…
I love cereal bars and fruits =)
Things I would do if I were a billionaire: I would buy 3 houses, one for me and the other 2 for my brothers, I would give money to my dad and mom, help some foundations for children, and travel around the world
Three of my bad habits:

Maybe study too much and not go out for weeks..
5 places I have lived:
I have lived in Santa Barbara del Zulia
5 jobs I have had:
I have never worked =)
3 people I want to know more about: Mariangel Marin , Davide Di Turo , Silvia Lopez

1 comentario:

Doris Molero dijo...

Excellent meme! Loved what I know about you now... One thing... I think you have to fix the link to the blogs of the people you are passing our meme... There is only one link... there should be three...

Keep on shining!