lunes, 12 de mayo de 2008

Welcome to my blog! =D





Hello to everybody! I created this blog to talk about any kinds of subjects! You can discuss all that is intersting for you, I will try to inform you... I hope you like my blog!

I’m Claudia Sudano but you can call me Clau, I was born in Mérida. I live in Maracaibo, in Viento Norte. I’m 17 years old and I study industrial engineering at URBE. I’m in level 6 of English.
I love music, dancing, watching soccer games! My favourite soccer teams are Real Madrid, AC Milan and Chelsea! I like going out with my friends, go to the movies, watch TV series and read!

I hate lies, cooking and rainy days.

My dream is to graduate from college, be a great engineer, get married, have children, travel around the world, help other people and have a good life.

About English, I like it very much. It’s very interesting. Is easy to learn and I think is very important for my education.

No hay comentarios: