domingo, 13 de julio de 2008

The difference between Anime and Cartoons



I have read a number of articles and opinions about the difference between the two of them. There are many differences, but I think the most important are: First of all, Animes are originally from Japan. Cartoons are typically from USA (but they can be made in another country).

Second: The drawing are distincts, Animes have lines and shapes very defined and clear, they try to be descriptive with the characteristics of the characters, instead Cartoons are made with simple drawings.

Third: The themes- Cartoons are directed to the children and most of the time they will be funny. Animes have an history to tell to the public. Besides, the chapters of animes are related; they are coherent. In the Cartoons, every chapter is about a new theme.

I think the difference between Animes and Cartoons is very marked, when I see and Anime I can say quickly is not a Cartoon. I watch more Cartoons than Animes, but Animes are very interesting. My favorite Anime is Dragon Ball Z, and the cartoon that I love is The Powerpuff Girls.

No hay comentarios: